Scheduling an Appointment
Please call the office at 281-494-1314 to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies.
We accept most insurance plans as well as Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. Please call our office to verify your coverage.
Fees & Payments
We request payment for all office services at the time they are rendered. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover for your convenience. If we are a participating provider of your insurance company, we will file your insurance, however, you will still be responsible for any amounts above and beyond your insurance coverage. We are available to assist you with handling your claims.
Prescriptions & Refills
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations for refills between 8:00am - 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, when our full records are available. Prescription refills requested at other times will be filled on the next working day. After 3:30 on Friday prescriptions will not be filled until the following Monday.
For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver's License, State ID or Passport
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Card or Medicare card
- Copies of Medical Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies
- If the patient does not speak English, please bring an interpreter.
Patient Medical Forms
For your convenience we have provided the following patient forms. Please bring the completed form(s) with you to your scheduled visit. This will help expedite the registration process. Thank you.
- HIPPA Form (required for each office visit)
- Demographics Page (required for each office visit)
- Medical History Form (required for each office visit)
- Medication Form (required for each office visit)
- Patient Drawing
- New Patient Packet
- Medical Record Release From Dr. De Young
- Medical Record Release To Dr. De Young
- Credit Card Authorization by Telephone